DR. FLOYD ROSEN
TALK THERAPY WITH OR WITHOUT MEDICATION
Floyd Rosen, M. D. is a Psychiatrist in Miami, Florida, where he maintains a private practice with offices in South Miami and Miami Beach.
Dr Rosen currently treats many patients with significant traumatic stress. Including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). His current work evolves from experience, studies, consultations with colleagues, and teaching; with roots in:
- Physiology of Stress
- Talk Therapy / Psychotherapy
Dr. Rosen has been:
- Selected to the Best Doctors in America
- Twice received awards for teaching at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Served as President of the Florida Psychoanalytic Society and Vice-president of the South Florida Psychiatric Society
- Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association.
Dr. Rosen´s patients come seeking treatment for traumatic stress, depression, and anxiety. Together, you and Dr. Rosen will converse. We may alleviate the most difficult symptoms and discover strengths within you that help. The disruptive symptoms of excessive stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia, may respond to added medication.